love and hate

how the way to make you happy
i am nearly to surrender to face everything
every single words i said is nothing
for you to believe my love is worthing
 
i am not strong to endure you
to defend my love
but you just like that
never yearn never
 
truely i can't
until forever i can't
to hate you
and truely i can't afford
 
hard for me to
and very hard for me to
detach all love and hate i feel
it's not easy for me to
very difficult and i can't
disjoint every hates and loves that i feel for you
 
you never understand how am i sadly alone
calm alone without you by side
waiting for you last longer
silent alone and waiting
after my heart loving you
i am sick because of you
 
sungguh aku tak bisa
sampai kapan ku tak bisa
membenci dirimu sesungguhnya aku tak mampu
sulit untuk ku bisa
sangat sulit ku tak bisa
memisahkan segala cinta dan benci yg kurasa...
 
....
..
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts