a new episode of me...

peace be upon u...

hye, a great smile comes out from my face in the time i started to create this entry. just like one song i heard from malique ft najwa,a song titled "senyum" or to better understanding is "smiling", i hope it will appear from your pretty and handsome face too! :)

this month was full of happiness and stress too.but if we thinking too much of the stress,we would never see the happiness.so what i do is just let the stress out and if possible i would like to pass it to others.so that's why i'm here...4 days leaves and only get to work on monday(what the boring day in my life).all my jobs is taking care by them all.hihi...

just to give u'all a fresh view and some chit and chat,this is the currently myself during my graduation day wif some frens...

 snap a photo just after the graduation ceremony.great smile is it?hihi...


 with kak dafeelza...a long time no see make us so much chemistry is it?



 this pic have been edited by my frens.nice!



 from left :dell,nuril,azam,dafeelza,me...
back from left:shima,raihan & nida...



 hahaha...perasan la me ni...cute is it?


 from left:nida,rica,rafi,nadia and me...



 me wif beda...



 ouh!cute....hahaha



my bff! ayu...


haa...see?this is i said the happiness in life.not everyday it will appear in our life.sometimes once a life...so what we have ti do the best is grab the chances and enjoy the time...

just left the past behind...and don't turn back!because the future is better than the past and its normal in people life to get the best,right?

ok bye...

Comments

Popular Posts